Just before you hire an SEO consultant, it is important to have a few questions ready. These are question you will ask a potential SEO consultant to assess their viability before taking up their role as your SEO consultant.
These are the 11 questions you should ask a potential SEO consultant;
- For how long have you practiced SEO? This helps you ascertain the years of experience, their exposure and their expertise in the SEO industry. SEO is relatively new and most SEO consultants are self taught. This is an important fact when hiring someone who will bring their years of experience to your business.
- What training did you receive to become an SEO consultant? Most SEO consultants have learnt by applying themselves and studying available material online. There aren’t many universities and colleges offering SEO training and asking this will help you ascertain their level of expert in SEO.
- What is your approach to SEO? This question will give you a good idea of how they handle SEO, what strategies they use and how they will implement it.
- How do you handle the shifting times of the SEO world? Since SEO is a relatively new field, it is important you work with someone who is aware of this and is constantly learning and training to find out the current trends in the market.
- How do you plan to generate more traffic? There are standard ways and measures an SEO consultant will take to ensure greater traffic and the consultant should be able to highlight these.
- Should I have to create new online content? A good SEO consultant will respond by asking what is currently in place and make recommendations based on this information.
- I would like more links, can you do this? An SEO consultant will mention that it takes time and relationships to create links, it can be done but it will take time.
- What guarantees do you give? An SEO consultant cannot say what ranking you will achieve, they can only promise to do everything they can to hope for a high ranking.
- What is your rate? It is important to know the consultants rate during the interview.
- Who does the actual work? It will help you know whether the SEO consultant has employed a team or whether he does the work himself.
- Can you give me 2 – 3 references of clients you have worked for recently? This will give you an idea of the SEO’s quality of work in the past.
These 11 questions will help you find out the most from a potential SEO consultant before hiring so that you can make a good hiring decision. Read more about search engine optimization consultancy at https://www.clickdo.co.uk/seo-consultant/
Culture defines the beliefs, customs, arts, music, living conditions and dressing designs of a particular society, group, place or time. It also manifests the way of thinking, behaving, acting and working that exists in a community. Society and culture are intertwined; culture and history define a people. Below are the top 5 cities that are known for their cultural endowment. ;
Winnipeg, Canada– Winnipeg means ‘muddy water’ and is located in Canada’s landmass. It is the home to the total highest population in the country. It has the highest concentration of the Metis people who have lived in Manitoba for centuries. The concentration of the Metis contributes to 6.3 percent of the urban population. Manitoba is also the final resting place of the 19th century Metis leader, Louis Riel who is also known as the founder of Manitoba.
Jerusalem; Jerusalem is home to many Christian ruins and sites. Each year, almost a million people from all over the world visit Jerusalem due to its cultural heritage.
Mombasa; Mombasa is a coastal city in Kenya, famous for the Fort Jesus. The Fort Jesus was built by early Portuguese traders in the 14th century, and still stands to date. It touches the Indian Ocean, and is a testimony of Portuguese conquest adventures long before the Arabs or British ventured into Africa.
Cairo; Egypt is home to many tombs and pyramids built by Pharaohs. Mind you, Pyramids still remain as one of the 7 wonders of the world.
Rio de Janeiro; Rio is famous for its annual carnival festival, that attracts hundreds of thousands of participants. Visitors from far and wide visit Brazil each year to just come and mingle with the locals, who’re often dressed in scary masks, scanty traditional skirts for women, and the heavy drums that are drummed in the procession.
Indeed culture is inseparable from mankind; each of the above cities has something unique and interesting to offer.