You may realize that with time, you no longer need some covetable items that looked good in your small apartment. If you are going for a more sophisticated look, you can bring out the whole grown-up idea to life. At times you may be too comfortable around your house clutter. Be creative and get good storage supplies for them.
Things you need to get rid of in your new apartment;
- Grocery bags; if you do not need the grocery paper bags anymore just do away with them or look for a better storage unit to put them in.
- Bottles; clear out your used bottles from the bathroom shelves.
- Chipped utensils; if you have utensils that are chipped on the rim, decide where to place them or donate. They are worn out and can cause lip bleeding.
- Gallery wall; instead of doing photo collages like in your previous small apartment; sort out the pictures in a well-placed gallery wall that is more sophisticated.
- Framed posters; posters are no longer as fashionable as they used to be. If you want to express your love for something, try using hanging frames.
- Shoes; it’s often hard to give away your favorite shoes even though they are not fitting anymore. Yet, it’s always prudent to do away with them and buy better ones.
- Glass vases. If you have so many vases around the house that are not in use, donate some of them.
- Clothes; form a habit of donating clothes you hardly wear anymore. Clear out space in your closet rather than letting it look crowded and messy.
- Furniture; get rid of that cozy college couch that has lasted you through college. Sell it and buy good furniture from a top deisgner furniture store
See the best corner wardrobe for home.
Getting rid of the few unwanted items in and around your house gives you space to have better furniture and other household items
See more on Facebook for designer furniture